Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Terrible day

My driving test come already,but i only pass my motor test and car test fail.

Wat a terrible day.When i arrive,i go to daftar for the motor first and i am the fourth person sit
for motor test

I very afraid my motor test because i really dunno how to control it but luckily i pass it
Actually, i don wan to get motor de but my mum force me to sit 4 it.

I really sad la because i think i can get both p de,u see now get wat,shit lo.
I get p 4 the motor early in the morning about 10a.m gua

car test,really funny de.The tester very garang de, all ppl afraid of him,i not lucky gua he test me.I see gt one person who sit 4 the test fail and the person drive not more than 5 min gua,the tester fail the person,really pity him o....

When i go into the car really afraid of him and i see his face lagi takut,he scold me in the road so i think i will fail the road test gua but gt 17marks,ok la

When come back i go 2 bukit test lo,tis time dunno y can't pass o,really sad,fail lo,no word say,cry.... brake not enough gua,afraid maybe because garang de tester gua,很想骂粗话


so sad today, no mood to do anything so write blog lo

No comments:

Post a Comment