Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fish Leong de Promo Tour

Haha, yesterday do wat,go queensbay 2 watch Fish Leong lo.I dunno Fish Leong gt come de but Chong Wei ask me whether wan go ma.Finally,i decided 2 go with my sister and my sister de friend.Ben lai,we go by bus de but dunno y Chun ee drive us go there

When arrive there,we all dunno wat direction should we go maybe not bring compass gua,hahaha
At tis time,my sister de friend 不爽chun ee le,maybe ask him go skating he refused gua,then war begin la......他们不爽来不爽去,不知道他们啦!Finally,i my sister and her friend 3ppl go skating lo.Chun ee and Chong Wei dunno go 2 where,dating gua,haha

When 6.30p.m,we finish our skating n go 2 eat le.Wah, so expensive 3ppl eat RM67,better buy something from KFC better.Chong Wei buy something from KFC n go 2 Fish Leong there 2 find a good place snap picture gua

Really 不爽,Fish Leong only sing 2 song only-没有如果n PK only
PK only half only cos tis song she sing with 2歌迷,1 boy n 1 girl,the girl sing more well n her sound really same with Fish Leong lo,really geng
Then we go back lo.In the car,war continue.Really kesian Chun ee 被shot dao no word say
Chun ee really good drive me until my house door,my sister de friend is the last back home,dunno Chun ee gt drive she until her house or not?chun ee,有在车上打架吗?
Chun ee,u ok ma?gt somebody injure?hahahahahahahaha..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment