Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fire

"Fire,fire",my mum shout.After hearing tat,t get up from my bed and go out see wat time it is.
It is only 3a.m ah?All my family member get up from bed and see through the window
Wah,the fire is so big and it is very near our house.
The fire just 7 houses distance from our house

All of us afraid of the fire.After 5 min,we see BOMBA come 2 extinguish the fire.

I count n count,there are about 7-8BOMBA come.
u can estimate how big the fire gua.....

I heard tat somebody said 6 houses was burnt down and luckily nobody injure
The fire start from motor repair shop
My mum said she hear a "boom" sound and her think tat accident happen again cos accident always happen along the road in front my old house

Then i go 2 sleep at 5a.m, i wake up at 7a.m
I walk to the scene see lo.....
Wah,the houses were burnt until.....
I remember one of the houses is where i go tuition when i was small
Luckily,my house safe from fire,thank God.......

No comments:

Post a Comment