Sunday, April 12, 2009

autocity


tat day,my family go 2 autocity 4 relaxing after a week of working.
although i lazy 2 go there bcos i am very tired and learn car almost every day tat week but i also go la cos can eat ma.
at first we decide go to oldtown eat but don't know y we last decide go to KFC in the autocity 4 our meal.

tis time my mum belanja o,she say her budget is about rm50, we all very clever and spend about rm49,gt rm1 change,haha.
when we arrive at autocity it is raining so my dad has to bring out his big umbrella lo,so romantic walking at the autocity with umbrella.
it is so cool at tat time and we order our meal and go upstairs 2 eat lo.
we enjoy our meal and we laugh all the time while eating ,hahaha

when we all finish our meal,we see gt a place where can celebrate party,it is like a small classroom size and can put 30ppl gua,so i think i can celebrate farewell party of Zheng Hang at KFC lo,but i go to downstairs 2 ask the staff whether can sewa the place 2 me to celebrate farewall party of Zheng Hang.
The staff said the place must book 2 week b4 party,when i hear tat i said thank you 2 the staff and go out lo.
Later our family go 2 jalan-jalan and my 2 sister bought watch at small stall in autocity,my dad bought 4 them de,my dad very sayang them o?
After tat,we all go 2 oldtown drink coffee,we order coffee and some bread only cos we just now already eat KFC and still kenyang and not need 2 order so many thing lo.I see Yong Sheng and his friend in front of Tao.My family member drink coffee and stay at oldtown about 45 min 2 enjoy life.After tat,we go home.............

No comments:

Post a Comment