Thursday, June 18, 2009

谢谢你爸爸

today,i go to Summit for one education fair,we about 40ppl go there by bus,haha i go there because gt marks for kokurikulum n no need bus fares de because school paid de

we stay there about 2 hours only ,actually i decided walk back from Summit de because it is very near my house but teacher say can't do that so jiu go back school,haiz

i really want to thank my father,why i say that?

ben lai i wan to go to IBM tuition Fiz de,but IBM say no place for me because too many ppl le
so i wait n wait IBM to call me n every time phone ring i always hope that it is from IBM de but every time end with disappointment

finally,IBM call me le today but i not at home cos go for the education fair but IBM say if today i no go to register jiu give chance to other ppl cos many ppl is waiting for the place
actually i thought that the education fair is next week de so i forgot to tell my dad about i am at school so my dad can't find me lo

my father is good enough n fly back from his workplace to register for me because he know that i really really wan that Fiz tuition in IBM

1 comment:

  1. 跟他讲 "i love you"啦~
    他一定觉得他的儿子长大了....
    hehe~

    ReplyDelete