Tuesday, May 12, 2009

school again

Yesterday,i go back 2 school study f6
i wake up in 6a.m,so early wan wake up le,ben lai don wan wake up de
i go by bus cos no car 2 drive n my mum not give permission 4 me 2 drive motor
when about 8.15a.m,we r call 2 go into hall but must check hair first
My hair cannot pass,the teacher say my hair fashion o,don noe wat they think n wan de la
but finally i was given permission 2 go in la
we sit at the hall until 1p.m n hear principal n teacher talk lo,sian nia
today it the time choose wat 2 study le,i choose pakej 1(PA,BI,MT,Phy n Kim)
don noe y tis year so many ppl choose Bio,Pakej 2(PA,BI,MT,Bio n Kim)
Pakej 1-45ppl
Pakej 2-70ppl something gua
I now still think wan 2 change 2 pakej 2 ma
I hear tat Phy is hard 2 study but i see Bio no easy 2 study also
I now can feel the pressure le cos see many gang de ppl come back school
I thinh f6 is hard 2 study lo,i really afraid i study until siao de
f6 is the last chance 4 me go into u le,hard 2 study also wan study

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 有的人就是喜欢幸灾乐祸(上面那个跑去UTAR的家伙阿翔)

    放心啦,以你的水准应该不难的。我比你会更有问题^

    Comment by OpenID 敬汶

    ReplyDelete
  3. 妈的!为什么你每次这样子的!怪怪的你!整天讲人兴灾乐祸!换成是你祝福人家但是却被人家讲是幸灾乐祸你会怎样!既然你看不顺眼我就删除掉啦!高兴了没有!性格怪到离谱!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 性格怪是我的优点也是缺点,请不要再骂任何人的妈

    被人说是“幸灾乐祸”请自我反省你的语气、用词、和语法,词不达意招人误会也是你自己的错

    ReplyDelete
  5. hai, i m wai lun, last time saw u at pacific de.
    i mis jit sin...hehe.reli many ppl go back? then ma v meriah lo....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hai, is me Ooi Kim Ing,ur cousin.. My advice is what you wan yourself to be in future is the question.. Each subject has its own difficulties.. Study is a hard work, but once you have work hard for it, it is no longer a hard work for you.. Plus, you are a very hardworking boy,sure it won be a big matter for you..U are the best!^^

    ReplyDelete